- This event has passed.
Personnel Advisory Board meeting
December 14, 2015 @ 3:00 am - 4:00 pm
On Monday, December 14, the French Quarter Management District (FQMD) Personnel Advisory Board will meet at 3pm at the Ritz Carlton, 921 Canal Street, in the Broadmoor Room on the first floor.
The FQMD Board voted on December 7 to hire an Operations Manager; the discussion of the December 14 meeting will be focused on developing a job description for the Operations Manager position.
Members of the Personnel Advisory Board include Jim Oliver, FQMD Board Chair, Jeremy DeBlieux, FQMD Board Treasurer; Brian Furness, FQMD Board Secretary; Bob Simms, Security Task Force Co-Chair; and Emily Remington, Executive Director.
Personnel Advisory Board Agenda for December 14, 2015
- Welcome and Introductions (Jim Oliver)
- Committee Objectives (Jim Oliver)
- French Quarter Task Force (FQTF) staffing
- Financial update (Jeremy DeBlieux)
- Current FQTF personnel responsibilities and volunteer roles (Bob Simms)